There is no 100% security in cyber world. The SolarWinds third-party supply chain issue prooved that no matter how strong the defense is, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security. The hacker and malicious attacks are always a continuous problem to enterprise, and sooner or later matters. Cyber Resilience is the primary to be focus and enhanced to any enterprise, advanced planning and deployment that prepares for the breach of the security defense line. iSecurity pointed out 4 steps for cyber resilience to be more stronger: Stop More Attacks, Find Breach Faster, Fix Breaches Faster, Reduce Breach Impact.
• Current position: CEO in iSecurity Inc. (35 years of Cyber security industry experience)
• Master of Technology Management, Johns Hopkins University, USA in 1991
• Master of Computer Science, New York Institute of Technology, USA in 1986
• Awarded the company's first honorary award by ATS when returned to Taiwan in 1997.
• iSecurity Inc. was invested by Macnica, Inc. in 2016, a leading brand of information security group in Japan
iSecurity Inc. brings in the latest security concepts and solutions over the years included: DLP (2004), source code inspection (2005), least privilege (2010), whitelist (2012), one-way network (2013), open source security (2014) ), EDR/CDR (2015), Web Isolation (2016), Industrial Cyber Security (2017), CASB (2019), Supply Chain Security Audit (2020), IoT/Embedded System Security (2020)