Since its inception in 1988, Eva Chen has spearheaded Trend Micro’s emergence as one of the world’s most innovative cybersecurity companies.
Before becoming CEO, Eva served as executive vice president from 1988-1996 and CTO from 1996-2004. Under her direction, Trend Micro has produced a chronology of industry firsts, from unique products to security management approaches. As a result of her innovative leadership, she was appointed CEO in late 2004.
Of her many accolades and accomplishments, a few of the most prominent:
• Named one of the Top 100 Women in Cybersecurity for 2020, 2020
• Name one of CRN’s Top 100 Executives list for 2020
2020 wasn’t what anybody expected and it made a significant mark in the history books. As human beings, we know how to react and adapt as the struggle continues. The same is true of organizations coming under fire due to rapid global change. Many businesses responded to the evolving digital transformation with a renewed focus on maintaining their competitive edge and supporting remote work, which became crucial overnight. As expected, cybercriminals are very interested in these changes! Few verticals were ready, with manufacturing and healthcare suffering the most under an ever-increasing risk of catastrophe. This keynote will share:
• How technology is fundamentally changing business operation
• How the digital transformation blurs the line between IT & OT
• How the manufacturers can enjoy the benefits of the digital transformation while mitigating fast-increasing risk